Re: [pyrnet] CHAT; STOCKGUARD,BEHAVIOR: Puppy breath has arrived at Nightsky!

Oh goodness... as a pup he WON'T work poultry for awhile, but he WILL be in that pen in the pasture when I can do that, and out on lead with them.? If he is like Sampson before him and Molly, he should be able to be out with them by 8 months or so ... and hopefully by then , with only some reminders to not joyfully "galump" through the middle of them.? He will, long before that be on a line with me click /treating for calmness around everyone!

Linda - NIghtsky Farm