From: owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org [mailto:owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org] On Behalf Of KEITH WEBER
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2010 4:14 PM
To: Pyr-Net
Subject: [pyrnet] How do working LGD's cue in on predator activity

Hello,
I would like some feedback from those of you with working LGD's... specifically, do you think your dog's know a predator (coyotes and wolves) is in the vicinity before it is seen?  If so, how are they alerting to this?  Do you think it is scent? Or are they alerting to howls and vocalizations?

  Keith and Soo Weber
  http://www.sdk-weber.com

i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me