Re: [pyrnet] Aargh! My Pyr is BALD :(

this reminds me of my own horror story YEARS ago when I owned a beautiful chow chow.? I went on vacation and put him in the local kennel and they also did grooming.? I asked he be groomed.? He was not particularly matted except a few of the usual placed.? I return and he was SHAVED.... I was absolutely furious and he was embarrased.? I took in before and after photos along with a letter from my vet stating possible long term effects (on coat and in the meantime, with the weather, etc.)? and they gave me a cash settlement.? They never did explain WHY this was done and who did it.? I? always wondered if the groomer had been smoking something.. anyway, it was traumatic.? sigh....

Linda A - stanwood, wash.