Re: [pyrnet] Aargh! My Pyr is BALD IMAGES

I stopped using ALL spot-on treatments on Arizona. When I used them, her skin had problems & her fur had bald patches. Now I used Revolution. And she looks like a big Polar Bear.

Bea Stephens, RN

-----Original Message-----

From:  Christine <chrissy@instant.net>
Subj:  [pyrnet]  Aargh! My Pyr is BALD IMAGES
Date:  Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:32 pm
Size:  1K
To:  pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org

I too, am interested in a possible tick spray and a sunscreen spray if anyone has any brand names.

I happen to have images (not full body) of Kodiak taken on Easter Sunday (April 4, 2010) and two days later when he came home from the vet (April 8, 2010)

http://s786.photobucket.com/albums/yy148/konyhaschmidt/Easter%202010/?albumview=slideshow