Re: [pyrnet] Shave Pyr Pics

Hi,

I have also purposefully trimmed Cody.  On the top of his back, it is probably 1/2 inch and you will can barely get to the skin.  He used to have a beautiful soft, shiny, flowing coat.  Then, he started taking cyclosporin for his skin and a side effect is hair growth.  When you pet him, his back is actually prickly.  He even has a full coat on his belly.  Before this, he had very little hair on his belly.  Cody likes getting clipped with electric clippers and scissors, when the clippers won't go through.  I get the paw if I stop!  I'm not a groomer, so he doesn't look fantastic, but he doesn't seem to care.

Christine