From: Catkin8040@aol.com
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2010 11:08:19 AM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] A Boy or A Girl????

In a message dated 4/16/2010 8:53:17 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, drmanny3@cox.net writes:
re concerned that two
females will not get along well.  Has anyone out there had this kind of
experience?
I had 2 females for several years and they got along just fine.  I also had a female with a male and they also got along fine.  Have not yet had 2 males but I do know of 2 people who do with no problems.
How exciting to get a puppy!

Cat