From: "Manny Fernandez, Jr." <drmanny3@cox.net>
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2010 10:54:16 AM
Subject: [pyrnet] A Boy or A Girl????

We have a Pyrenees Athena that is 9 years old and in good health.  One of
our friends has a farm and recently her Pyres had a litter.  She has one Boy
and three girls.  They just opened their eyes this week.  Our friend is
trying to talk  us into taking one of the dogs.  And we have thought about
what will happen when our girl leaves this earth.  We were thinking about a
female but after reading several books on Pyres are concerned that two
females will not get along well.  Has anyone out there had this kind of
experience?  We are looking for recommendations.  On the farm the dogs are
working dogs.  Our home on the other hand is just a home.  We have a 1/4
acre yard but otherwise our dog is a house dog as would be the new addition.

Regards,
Manny