Re: [pyrnet] Water and Rain

Thank you Jim. I think you're right. Some training would be good for him. I think we'll start with short walks together.
And I love the picture of wet Fluffy!

Traci

From: Jim Bagrowski <bagrowskij@yahoo.com>
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Sent: Mon, April 19, 2010 1:37:19 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Water and Rain

Traci,

I'll second this notion.  As you know, Pyrs are actually sensitive creatures.  Gunner probably needs some training to learn that rain does not equal bad things, but I don't think Pyrs have an inbred adversion to rain.  They would not make very good LGDs if they could not be left out in the rain.

I know that my Fluffy has no problem (unfortunately(imagine this dog coming back into the house)) with rain.

Jim