Re: [pyrnet] Water and Rain

Pearl doesn't like rain but will go out for very short ?"do her business and get back quickly" walks. She doesn't seem to like swimming, or wading, or water in general. ?She loves snow, likes to stick her whole head into deep snow, hold for a second and then burst out. ?She thinks this is very funny. ?She doesn't pay attention to thunder and lightening; ?The strangest thing was when she was three years old after ?running out the back door to her fenced area since she was a pup, she one day refused to step across the back door threshold. ?She just wouldn't budge out that door. ?The only change we could see was that a ground hog had taken up residence on the hillside across from her area and ground hogs do make a growling grunt and pop up here and there. ? I think she was afraid of it. ?The ground hog was only there for one summer and has not returned. ?After two years she has begun going out the back door again.?

Candice and Pearl in Maine