[pyrnet] Opinion and Advice about Dog Day care for vacation

Has anyone taken a dog to Camp Bow-Wow or a place like that?

Our neighbour took their Dane and there she is barred because she nipped another dog

Kodiak doesn't bite or growl but he does like to play - he does not know he is as large as he actually is.

We have always had two dogs to keep each other company and a neighbor or family member to watch our dogs when we travel.

We have not traveled since we go Kodiak and now we need to.

I can't get out of it otherwise I would and Kodiak will not do very well being left alone

Please let me know. I have never had to take one of my dogs to a place like that and I don't know where to begin or what to look for

Any insight or would help a lot even if it is anecdotal

Thanks

Christine/Kodiak