Re: [pyrnet] Opinion and Advice about Dog Day care for vacation

Christine,

We took Kezia to Camp Bow-Wow last summer for a weekend and she did great and absolutely loved it there.  We took her for one day about a week before to see how she (and we) liked it before we left her overnight.  We had never left any of our animals with anyone but family before, but my whole family went away for the weekend together so we all had to make other arrangements.

Christine and Kezia