[pyrnet] The move to Astoria

My husband is in the Coast Guard, and we very recently got transferred from Yorktown, VA to Astoria, OR (I don't think the military could have moved us further in the continental US!)   Getting settled in, but here is a really weird thing.  When we lived in VA, if the chance came for Liberty (Pyr) and Timber (Lab) to escape from the yard, they took it!  We had a fenced in back yard for them, but sometimes gates were left open, or they would occasionally get out the front door and we would have a merry chase.  The home we are renting here in Astoria has no fenced in area, and apparently we don't need it!  I can leave the dogs outside all day, and they don't leave the yard.  Maybe they are enjoying the spectacular view we have as much as we are and don't feel the need to run away.  Now that I think about it, I wanted to run away from Virginia too :)

Melissa