[pyrnet] Anxiety TFLN

Hi All,

While at a local pet store discussing Polar’s distaste, stated lightly, of the holiday bangs and booms, a store rep mentioned Homeo Pet Anxiety TFLN…. I have not had a chance to speak with my vet yet and have not see anything on the net that was negative, but thought I’d ask a terrific group such as yourselves if anyone had some insight?

Ingredients: Phosphorus, Rhododendron, Borax, Theridion, Chamomilla, water

I thought Rhododendron were not good for dogs…

Murph