Re: [pyrnet] Pyr Halloween Costume Ideas???

In a message dated 9/29/2010 11:00:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, chrissy@instant.net writes:

Hey all~ It's been a while since I've seen any Pyr Mail. I hope this means everyone (and their dogs) are OK rather than my name is off the PyrNet.   Anyway, I always swore I would not dress Kodiak up in ridiculous costumes and such since I personally have always found that degrading for a Pyr. Having said all that, our vet is having a canine Halloween gathering that sounds fun. You can dress your dog up or have duel human/canine costumes.I thought about both of us wearing bunny ears and stuff like that so we could both be rabbits but he absolutely hated wearing the head band. Ditto with sun glasses and bandannas.  I was wondering if anyone had any ideas??               Christine/Kodiak