Re: [pyrnet] Pyr Halloween Costume Ideas???

Oh Judith! I love the Oreo Cookie costume. I can just imagine how cute it was. Very clever, by the way.

You know, you are the second person to suggest the children's costumes rather than trying to find a (genuine) xtra large dog costume.

I think I can make Kodi look like a sheep but I don't want to dress up as Little Bo Peep;

Look at this dog's sheep costume:

http://www.costumedogs.com/images/03-01-2006.jpg

This little girl dressed her pony as a sheep:

http://halloweenhorse.blogspot.com/2008/09/little-bo-peep-and-her-very-big-shep.html

And lastly:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_pOHOl9J3_7M/SrQ9Bth3X3I/AAAAAAAAASE/IBEJGROzswU/s320/100_3951.jpg

Thanks all