RE: [pyrnet] Dog Food: dry & canned

Hi Christine,

??????????? One of my dogs, 8 YO female Pyr is on Natural Balance Lamb and Rice – LID, which is limited ingredients and she does very well on it. She seems to have allergies to chicken and beef. I feed her about 3 C of food a day in 2 meals with ½ a cup of Wellness 95% lamb mixed in.

??????????? My 10 MO male is eating about 5-6C of food a day with about 1 cup of Wellness 95% meat mixed in, he gets 2 meals as well. He is currently on Blue Buffalo, but has been fed Cal Nat Lamb and Rice, Taste of the Wild and EVO. He has done well on everything except the EVO.

??????????? I don’t raw feed, but have paid much more attention to the foods they eat since my last male developed serious allergies. I think the idea of rotating foods makes sense and I am practicing that approach with my male and to a lesser extent with my female. I mix in whole foods with their dog food and have no problem with giving them human food (within reason).

Elaine, Laela and Tucker