[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20101102

Thanks, Chrissy and Melissa for your comments.  Coleene's ears get cleaned out with Virbac Epi-Otic and with Virbac Cerulytic, and I use Mometamax almost daily.  I'm really hoping that the allergy shot help.  I will seek to find the Bactroban and use that on her staph infections.  Constant oral antibiotics can't be good.  With Bone's hip dysplasia I would get the surgery for him, but the vet said with the tie-wall (jump down 4 feet) and the way the two of them rough house, the pin in his hip (post-surgery) would break off.  Maybe if I move to another house and the yard is flat, it could be better.  In St. Louis, the surgery at the Vet center (med school) at Univ. of MO in Columbia, MO would be about $3,000.  If I knew the outcome would be good, and stay good, I would pay the money because Bone is a special dog.  He was on death row at a shelter when I adopted him.  He has the sweetest nature, and most hypnotic eyes - rimmed with black.  He's a charmer!

Darla