[pyrnet] Puppy listings?

Hi -

Does anyone have any suggestions for publications/websites to list litters of Pyr pups?  My friend has a litter of AKC, OFA cleared puppies and is having trouble placing the last four.  She has a well-known Nigerian Dwarf goat farm (won breed Champion and Reserve Champion this year), usually breeds about every two or three years and places most of her pups as livestock guardian dogs with folks who have bought her goats.  However, at this point her personal network is saturated for LGDs and she is looking to place these as pets.  Both mother and father are on the smaller side of the Pyr size spectrum.

She is currently working with a sponsor to become a member of GPCA.

Please respond to me privately and thanks in advance!

Thanks - Laurie