[pyrnet] Flea Update

Hi All,

Thank you all for such great insight… I spoke with my vet at length last night regarding options available. She does not carry Comfortis as of yet.. why? Not enough info on product… What can/can not be used in conjunction, etc. etc…  She suggested Capstar in concert with the topical being used… As of this am, Polar looks very good… Minimal flea dirt, etc. Will keep it up..

Thanks again… I look forward to a sudsy back yard. Happy holidays

Thanks,

Brendan Murphy

Murph's Embroidery and Signs

131 Roseland Ave