From: "Brendan Murphy" <murph@murphsembroidery.com>
To: pyrnet-l-digest@pyrnet.org
Sent: Friday, December 3, 2010 9:09:35 AM
Subject: [pyrnet] Flea Update

Hi All,

Thank you all for such great insightâ I spoke with my vet at length last night regarding options available. She does not carry Comfortis as of yet.. why? Not enough info on productâ What can/can not be used in conjunction, etc. etcâ  She suggested Capstar in concert with the topical being usedâ As of this am, Polar looks very goodâ Minimal flea dirt, etc. Will keep it up..

Thanks againâ I look forward to a sudsy back yard. Happy holidays

Thanks,

Brendan Murphy

Murph's Embroidery and Signs

131 Roseland Ave