[pyrnet] Looking for Pyr Woollies!

Hello List Members!

I am just back from a week in San Francisco. Somebody stole my bright yellow messenger bag with my name and e-mail address on it. Among the items lost was my Great Pyrenees knitted wool hat and one of two Pyr mittens. I won the set in a raffle at a speciality many years ago. I am heartbroken.

I hope the knitters out there in Pyr-Land are busy knitting lovely Pyr wool items for the auctions and raffles. I'll be there at the Specialty bidding and overbidding <bg> or buying tickets!

Once the weather improves down here, I hope to get another Pyr here to join Northie the Newf and Bullet, blind mix, both males. We'd like to locate a well-behaved female aged 3-5 years. A rescue like Zoe or a retired or "failed" show dog like our Ivy, who liked to attend shows but only to have fun! Ivy was a princess, she came from Nancy Sandoval.

Happy New Year to Everyone! Shirley McGreal

Dr. Shirley McGreal, OBE, Chairwoman International Primate Protection League PO Box 766 Summerville, SC 29484, USA Phone - 843-871-2280, Fax- 843-871-7988

E-mail - smcgreal@ippl.org, Web: www.ippl.org
Working to Protect All Primates Since 1973

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries. ~ AA Milne