Re: [pyrnet] Can anyone share any info on the costs of Adequan?

On 2/10/2011 1:11 PM, Sherri Artz Gilbert wrote:

I am thinking about starting Dumpling on Adequan for her hips, etc.   Acupuncture has helped but at $75/mo ($300 the first month for once a week visits) I am thinking of switching to Adequan.

Thanks.

Sherri

You can email me privately if you prefer – sartzgilbert@wiche.edu

The best price I have found is KV Vet out of Nebraska.  Second best Dr's Foster- Smith.  You place the order and have your Vets Fax number ready and the pharmacies will contact your Vet for approval.  Much cheaper than the your Vet will charge you.  My vet said they would give me the syringes, so I don't need to order those.  I have an 8 year old with elbow dysplasia and will start her on Adequan shortly.  It works!

--
Judith Stroh Miller
Taos, New Mexico