[pyrnet] We Found Kodiak + Where is everyoneââ

Kodiak went missing on Thursday night and after five hours of searching he was no where to be found. As you can imagine we were heart sick. The Internet was a great help as far as lost & found notices go.
I used Petfinder, Pet911, PetAmberAlert.com and Facebook. The PetAmberAlert site alerts nearby shelters, vets, rescues & the like. Given the distance a Pyr can go a service of this kind is a must.

The Petfinder website suggests you use the best image of your dog that you can find if you do not have one that you feel portrays your dog very well.
It says the real owner of the dog you use probably would not mind. I hope this is the case. All of the recent images I have of Kodi also have our other Pyr (mix) Sugar right next to him.
I was frantic and searched Google images. The dog I found is much smaller than Kodi but she was (is??) an excellent example of a Pyr.

Her name is Tundra. I think I have heard that name in the Pyr community and I just felt like I should let the person know I did this. We found Kodi 15 hours later and all notices have been canceled.
I would never, ever do that in normal circumstances but I was frantic. The image of Tundra was a tremendous help.

Christine/Kodiak/Sugar

PS: This email is also somewhat of a test transmission as I have not heard from the Pyr Net in several weeks. I hope y'all are OK and dealing with what is sure to be a hot summer.