[pyrnet] RE: [pyrnet] We Found Kodiak + Where is everyoneââ

Christine,

I am so glad to hear that you found Kodiak. I know that I keep telling myself that I should be better at taking pictures of Laela and Tucker, but this is a really good incentive to put some batteries in my camera and take some up to date photos.

The lists have been pretty quiet lately, but I think this happens periodically. I know I have been really busy with gardening and just overall spring chores in addition to keeping Tucker and Laela happy and healthy and exercised.

Elaine, Laela and Tucker