[WW]

couldn't pass this list up.  Glad to know I am not the only one excited about the upcoming Weird Wars.  Kind of killed a dream I've had to put out the first W.W.II rpg but I can't complain since PEG is doing it.  I do hope they put the Marines in it though.  After doing my time in the Corps and being an avid amateur WWII in Europe history buff I have found out that a lot of Marines spent time in Europe working for the OSS.  I really detest games that try to mix the army and the Corps together.  So if this is getting read by anyone on the "inside"  make the Leathernecks a seperate character choice, please.

I've been avidly keeping up with the playtest notes on the web site.  Another plea to those on the "inside" if their listening.  How bout letting a few "outside" groups do some playtesting too.  Get some added input and a new perspective thrown in to the mix.

All in all, it looks to be if not the best RPG ever then at least one of the top 3.  I am eagerly looking forward to its release.

Mikhael