Re: [WW]

I'll back Mikhael up on that!  I'd like to see the various branches of
the military for various countries represented.  If not in the main
rulebook then in an early player oriented supplement.

Glad to see the list already underway, I can't wait until this game comes
out!

Are the miniatures just for use in the roleplaying game?  Or is there
consideration for a miniatures game?  I think a 28mm scale skirmish level
WWII miniatures game would go over well!  ANd it would only require some
modification of an existing outstanding miniatures game (*cough*
Great Rail Wars *cough*)

Steven Nelson
snelson@meyercapel.com
sdnelson@advancenet.net