Re: [WW] Hi all!

Shane asked
> Since WW is a military game, one player inevitably outranks the others
and is
> in charge most of the time. How do you feel about that?

Hmmm...

Inevitably, in my game groups, someone steps to the fore to take charge
after a few sessions.  It isn't always the same person, but it tends to be
the same group of people.  I don't have a problem with the approach as
such, but I'd recommend the "default" structure of the game be to start
with a the "CO" as an NPC, then after a few sessions, move that character
off the chessboard, and promote whoever seems to be doing the best job as
leader.

By the same token, I'd argue *against* having who the leader is be dictated
by character class or an Edge, as in all likelihood, whoever takes this
class/edge won't be the best suited for the job.

B. D. Flory

"It was the nation and the race dwelling all around the globe that had the
lion's heart.  I had the luck to be called upon to give the roar."
                                                  -Winston Churchill