[WW] Inspirational Material

I am eagerly awaiting the what is sure to be rich and enjoyable background world for Wierd Wars.  But there is an awful lot of inspirational material out there.  I'll list what I can think of and look forward to any others that anyone can add.

Harry Turtledove's World War series  -  about an alien invasion fleet showing up at the outset of WW2

Indiana Jones Raider's of The Lost Ark and Last Crusade.

Another book that I read unfortunately Author and title escape me but the jist of it was about a guy in the 1980's that discovers Patton made a pact with the devil and ended up with a set (dozen I think) tanks that werte possessed by demons.  One had a demon of tropical disease inside and baffled experts when German soldiers were coming down with a whole host of tropical diseases in wintertime belgium, another demon would butcher germans with razor cuts, etc.  If anyone else can remember this book help me out here.

I also can't remember the name of an old B movie about a UFO crashing and a squad of American GI's rescuing the alien pilot and defending it from the Germans that were trying to steal the ship and the technology.