Re: [WW] Inspirational Material

A book I read called The Illuminatus! Trilogy culminated with a particular
Nazi-wrought phenomenon at a music festival in Bavaria's Lake Totenkopf.  I
won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't read it yet- and those of you who
haven't, DO IT NOW!!!!!  I heartily recommend it for anyone, and I'm sure it
could give quite a bit of inspiration for WW.  It's about a group of
Discordians fighting the activities of the Illuminati.  It's by Robert Anton
Wilson.  Hell, while I'm at it:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0440539811/o/qid=990595340/sr=8-1/ref
=aps_sr_b_1_1/107-7149350-6030113

Nick Zachariasen