Re: [WW] Inspirational Material

>Also do a web search on HItler and Occult.  He had a fascination with the
>Spear of Destiny, which was suppossedly the spear that a roman soldier
>pierced Christ's side with while he hung on the cross.

There is a three part documentary series called the Occult History of the
Third Reich.  Its a bit slow to start but the third tape has a lot about
Hitlers personal obsesion with Supernatural and Religouse Artifacts. I'm at
work know but if anyone wants any more info on the tape(publisher and such)
Email me and I can check the box when I get home.

Dan

"Wherever and Whenever we appear we leave only destruction in our wake; we
are the Lords of Death, Bringers of War, the Dark Angels."