Re: [WW] Inspirational Material

actualy there
>were two movies like that. One where they were in Canada or maybe Alaska,
>and one where they were in a wrecked ship on an island... The wrecked ship
>one was in color and the other was an old B&W film.

I thought the one on the island was about genetically engineered SS troops
who could breath under water. They had a sub (might have been wrecked?) that
did not need to surface for air (it held water instead of air), they were
assaulting a château on an island (after the war was well over, they had
lost contact with the Reich) and were real zombie like in appearance.
Might be a different movie though...

Jimmy the Barrel