[WW] [WW]Release Date[SHANE][HOPLER]

Not to Sound Impatient but any idea when we might see Wierd Wars in Stores.
I hope before Gencon so I can get a chance to run it with my local homies
before I have to go back to College for the fall semester.

Also any plans for non-inhouse playtests.  I think someone already asked
this but I didnt see if there was an answer.

Dan

"Wherever and Whenever we appear we leave only destruction in our wake; we
are the Lords of Death, Bringers of War, the Dark Angels."