RE: [WW] [WW]Release Date[SHANE][HOPLER]

Weird War II: Blood on the Rhine will hopefully hit at Origins, but
definitely at GenCon. As for outside playtesters, we already have some doing
so.

Lee

Mario Lee Bansen III		Pinnacle Entertainment Group, Inc.
Vice President		      PO Box 10908
leebansen@deadlands.com	      Blacksburg, VA 24062-0908
ICQ#99630029			T (540) 381-8480
www.peginc.com                F (540) 381-7797