Re: [WW] Gotta Question... [PEG]

On Wed, 23 May 2001, Grand Master Nilus of the Dark Angel Chapter wrote:

> So Medic is one of the Classes.  Too bad the first book doesn't deal with
> the Korean War.  MASH in Hell could be fun.  I wonder how the 4077 will deal
> with patients rising from he dead.

Dr. Hawkeye: I lost another patient.

Col. Potter: Well, that's too bad son, but you can't save them all, some
of them have to go home in a body bag...

Dr. Hawkeye: That's the other problem, now I can't find the body...

The Late Private Ryan: BRAINS!!!! *chomp* *chomp* *chomp*

As far as women in the game, I thought I heard at some point that PC's
could be part of a special military inteligence organization that is
fighting these strange abominations.  Civilians could be brought in as
"consultants".  Particularly Civilians with occult background.  Also, it
was said that Weird Wars was NOT part of the Deadlands-Hell on Earth
time-space continuum, but a world unto itself.  Who's to say it's in our
world where women were not recruited as combatants.  Perhaps in the Weird
Wars world women could enter as combat soldiers.

I'd let my players create what they want to create.  Our group has 2 women
actively playing and I'm not going to restrict their character concept
based on gender.  Not to mention that some of our players enjoy the
challenge of playing a character that is a different gender.  For me the
Southern drawl in Deadlands was about the extent of my range...

Steve Nelson
sdnelson@advancenet.net