Re: [WW] WW/Great Rail Wars (long) [PEG]

The problem with a GRW style game is that the D20 rules are completely
>incompatible. You could certainly have two different games with no real
>crossover rules wise, but that might cause some serious inconsistencies.
>
>Shane

I'll take this as a nice way of saying "we really don't want WWII/GRW
conversion rules posted on the net" . This does,
however give me a glimmer a hope that a Weird Wars Minis
Game is on a drafting table (or to do list) somewhere. Waiting
to see how Chainmail plays, perhaps?

-Chad