RE: [WW] Rank and Officers [NICHOLS]

He was TOTALLY following the orders of Prillaman! And since an officer is
wholly responsible for the lives of the men under his command, then HELL
YES! he was responsible for his death!

Lee

Mario Lee Bansen III		Pinnacle Entertainment Group, Inc.
Vice President		      PO Box 10908
leebansen@deadlands.com	      Blacksburg, VA 24062-0908
ICQ#99630029			T (540) 381-8480
www.peginc.com                F (540) 381-7797