RE: [WW] Rank and Officers [NICHOLS]

Oh wait! Thats right! Prillaman isn't really a very good officer. That
explains everything! ;P

Lee

Mario Lee Bansen III		Pinnacle Entertainment Group, Inc.
Vice President		      PO Box 10908
leebansen@deadlands.com	      Blacksburg, VA 24062-0908
ICQ#99630029			T (540) 381-8480
www.peginc.com                F (540) 381-7797