Re: [WW] so am I first?

I'm first!

OK, I"m not, but I'm now the fourth to claim that I was first.  Just
thought I'd get some sort of ranking in there.

As far as starting out with lots of supernatural or starting out normal
and gradually easing the players in (or dropping them right into a
supernatural maelstrom).  Either way could be really interesting.  I have
an idea for a one shot adventure, and I'd like it to start out as a
straight WWII RPG but the focus of the adventure will have some
supernatural content.  If the players seem to like it I may continue a
campaign from that point.  Otherwise I'll just return them to their Hell
on Earth campaign.  I'm not sure that all of the players in this group
will take to the WWII setting, but I think that they'll like the game.

Steven Nelson
snelson@meyercapel.com
sdnelson@advancenet.net