Re: Re:[WW] Inspirational material

The Call of Cthulhu supplement "Delta Green" has a great section on a nazi
occult organisation the "Karotechia" based on the historical 'Sonderkommando H'
(for 'Hexen' - witches). The game uses a modern setting but the background
section on the war waged by DG against the Karotechia during WWII is packed full
of potential scenario ideas.

Mike.

"For the great Gaels of Ireland
Are the men that God made mad
For all their wars are merry,
And all their songs are sad."

G.K. Chesterton  "The Ballad of the White Horse".