[WW] A Helpful Book

For those of you who don't know what GURPS is.  Its a Universal Game System
made by Steve Jackson games.  GURPS books which cover everything from
Ancient Rome to Sci-Fi Epics and everything in between.  Most People in the
gamming industry agree that GURPS supplements are some of the best written
books out, they are great resources books even if you dont actually play
GURPS.

I'm saying this because on S.J. NEw page just announced the realease date
for GURPS WWII. Its comming out in December

"The second World War may be the most documented event in history," said
Gene Seabolt, GURPS WWII line editor. "The GURPS WWII books will distill all
that documentation, framing it in a gamer-friendly manner, and use that as a
launching pad to explore all the dramatic possibilities that the war
provides."

Sounds like a very usefull resource for Wierd Wars.

Dan

"Wherever and Whenever we appear we leave only destruction in our wake; we
are the Lords of Death, Bringers of War, the Dark Angels."