[WW] Howdy and ...

Yahooo!! It's up and runnin'!

ahem...

First let me be one of the first to say how pumped up I am about playing this game and if it is anything like the "making of" reports, then it should be a real hoot!

I read the Gen Con pdf y'all posted and was wondering when this would finalized? I want to add a slot in my schedule for Weird Wars, but can't decide if Thursday would be better(that way I can get it out of my system, more or less) or maybe a game later on Friday. Anywho... just wondering.

Game question: Other than US troops, since I was under the impression that most PC's will be this, will there be suggestions or rules for incorporating other Allied nations into the mix, or is that just a call by your local Weird Warlord aka the GM?

And...(I can't stop) is the game scheduled for pre-Gen Con release or... sometime during or after it?

Thanks and I can't wait for the next update. (I am such the fanboy, lol)

Bobby
Dallas, TX

The simple way to read all your emails at ThatWeb
http://www.thatweb.com