Re: Whining about grammar (was Re: [WW] Howdy and ...)

> No, not petty when correction is needed. And apparently I needed it. I'm
an artist not writer. Me can spel sumtimz, jus knot all da tim.
> Thank you.
>
> No really. Really.  I got a lesson and a chuckle all in one email. Wow.

And make sure you get your their/there/they're, to/too and its/it's right,
as well!  I'm a pedant, you see :) .  I got into the Four Horseman
quarterfinals as Pedantry, but I was beaten out by Telemarketing.

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times