[WW] Is there any sort of Day by Day calendar of WWII ?

Howdy Folks

I am interested in finding a day by day calendar of the war.  Does anyone
know of one?

I sort of would like to make a calendar of modifiers that follows the
players.  Maybe an American one, British one and German one.  My thinking
was characters could buy a calendar with a feat then they would get the
propriate modifiers.

An occult calendar would sort of be cool too.  Why does even try to do stuff
on halloween?  Well because they get bonuses on that day.  Why are they
never around on christmas well they get negative modifiers to their actions
and blessed types get tons of bonuses.

Travel'n Jones
travelnjones@crescentstar.com