Re: [WW] All's quiet

I'm taking a different route to the problem of keeping the game fresh.
I'm planing on starting the campaign in '39/'40 with Commonweath PCs.
The players will be part of a British special forces unit which operates
in the Middle East/Africa. As much as possible I'm going to try to keep
the campain away from the 'big fronts', because I have a real concern of
the players efforts getting lost in the march of history. In the smaller
fronts, (East Africa, Middle East, Balkens, etc.) a small group 'in the
right place at the right time' can still make a impact.

All the best

Sandy Addison