Re: Whining about grammar (was Re: [WW] Howdy and ...)

--- Jimmy Craig <jimmythebarrel@hotmail.com> wrote:
> its/it's
> > > right,
> Horseman
> Telemarketing.
> > >
> > > One problem: if Telemarketing beat you in the quarterfinals, he
> would
> > > advance to the semi-finals with three other horsemen, thus
> becoming a
> > > member of the fearsome foursome.
> > >
> > > Last I checked it was Famine, Pestilence, War, and Death.
> >
> >Well, it turned out that Telemarketing was using illegal
> call-enhancing
> >drugs, so he was disqualified.  I got brought back in and had to
> fight it
> >out with Pestilence, who fights like a girl, but got me with a low
> blow.
>
> What? Got the flu on fight day? :) Man that is low. hehe

A low blow frop Pestilence?  Um... think lower than the respiratory
system, bud...

-Bryce "eww..."

=====
"Not everything is a labyrinth of dark conspiracy, and not everybody is plotting to decieve, enveigle and obfuscate!"

-Dana Scully, The X Files