Re: [WW] All's quiet

mAdHaTtEr wrote:

> on the Weird War front.
>
> So a question for all you future COs. What are you going to do with your
> Weird War campaign to insure it doesn't tank? What things will you do each
> session to make the players wanna come back?

I personally think that the genre itself will keep my future players
coming back, I've marshalled for them in deadlands and really they love
to be a character in a western because they LOVE westerns, they also
LOVE war movies... I'm not worried.

As to keeping it fresh, THere will be a difficulty curve for sure, and I
think the players will be losing charcters quite frequently as well.
Both of these things keep it pretty fresh. As well as the wealth of
stories and themes available inside any of the theatres of war from
world war 2. The other thing I plan to do is implement a bit of local
folk myth overtones to the regions.
I'm pretty sure my players will be into it.

Brock Knudsen