[WW] can't wait

So I gotta share this with the class - my gaming group has come to a halt,
all because we are all waiting for Weird War to come out. We are in not
mood to play anything else. I've been writing up plots & the players have
been writing up histories for their characters, it's just a shame we
probably won't be playing until late August.

And my group doesn't want to get into the "weird" stuff. They just want to
do straight-up WWII roleplaying without the supernatural bits. Is there
anyone else out there that's thinking of going the non-weird route?

Damn, waiting until August sucks!!!

mAdHaTtEr

"Our guns fire love"
        -Sour Mash SCL 10.2