[WW] Probably the Last Origins Dinner update!

Howdy Folks!

It's almost that time!

Just three days till Origins 2001, and five till the Origins Listserves
Dinner!

For your convenience, I've placed all the information you might need into
.PDF format:

-Date and time.
-Location.
-A map corresponding to the convention center.
-Local contact information.

You can grab a copy of the flyer by going to the Fire & Brimstout III
homepage and clicking the link for the .PDF sheet:

http://home.nycap.rr.com/sandors/f&bIII/

If anyone has any questions or comments whatsoever, please don't hesitate to
contact me.

I will be email accessible till tomorrow night at sandor_@hotmail.com

After that, you can either leave a message for me at the PEG booth, give me
a call on my cell phone, or leave a message at my room at the Crowne Plaza
(the hotel connected to the Convention Center via the enclosed walkway.)

See you all soon!

Sandor