Re: [WW] Atrocities other than German

At 04:43 PM 6/29/01, you wrote:
>http://home.att.net/~genophilia/mw1.htm
>

>Give a look at this site, its tells of, basiclly, a Russian genocide program
>initiated in the last 2 years of WW2.
>
>It goes to show that the Nazi's were not the only ones to commit atrocities
>during the war. Russia even killed allies in German prison camps on their
>sweep to clean Germans from their territories.

Again, spoilers for those who haven't read Declare

In Tim Power's Declare (which I mentioned earlier) they've got a
interesting explanation for all that.  The only reason that Russia was able
to gain power and prosper was the fact that Lenin and Stalin, through
occult means, had captured a 'guardian angel' to protect Mother Russia.
But angel was in fact a fallen angel (a djinn) and required massive amounts
of human sacrifice in exchange for her protection.  So, the purges, the
famines, the death camps... all were to appease this dark protector.
Interesting, or so I thought.

-Evil Marshal Mayfield
zombie$ chown walkin:dead /brains
Hell's Burrow- http://hellsburrow.webjump.com/