Re: [WW] can't wait

>So I gotta share this with the class - my gaming group has come to a halt,
>all because we are all waiting for Weird War to come out. We are in not
>mood to play anything else. I've been writing up plots & the players have
>been writing up histories for their characters, it's just a shame we
>probably won't be playing until late August.
>
>And my group doesn't want to get into the "weird" stuff. They just want to
>do straight-up WWII roleplaying without the supernatural bits. Is there
>anyone else out there that's thinking of going the non-weird route?

Sorta kinda.  See, I'm introducing them into 1940, afore the States gets
into the war (In fact, their convoy will get there the second or third day
into the Battle Of Britian!), and plan on having none of the supernatural
stuff in it...

Until they come to the thought that there isn't going to BE any...

Then the soldiers that they shot dead start getting up agian...

MUH-HA-HA-HA!!!

>Damn, waiting until August sucks!!!

That's the truth!!!

>mAdHaTtEr

Ray

>"Our guns fire love"
>         -Sour Mash SCL 10.2
>           Squad Green Flames

"Change the setting.  Or we'll find out how well the ships guns are firing."
-  Oota, Rodian, Captain of the "Bob", Far Orbit Fleet, Star Wars RPG, Upon
hearing that his guns had all been set to Stun.